Unit 300 – 4299 Village Centre Court,
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1S2, Canada.

  +1 647 894 6258

Take look at

Minimum Requirements

In order to qualify for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program the prospective immigrant must meet at least these requirements:
  • Must plan to live anywhere in Canada except for Quebec (If you are living in Quebec you must plan to move to another province because Quebec selects its own immigrants and this is a federal program)

  • Be a temporary foreign worker that has worked at least two years full-time (or equivalent) in skilled positions (classified with NOC codes O, A or B by Human Resources Canada. These are managerial occupations, professional occupations, technical occupations or skilled trades such as: Cooks, Supervisors, Welders, Mechanics, Accountants, Nurses, Computer Programmers, Engineers, etc. You must have acquired your work experience with the proper work or study authorization) or:

  • Be a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution (college or university) that has worked one year full-time (or equivalent) in a skilled position in Canada after graduation

  • The application must be submitted whilst working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving the skilled job in Canada


Application will be


Work experience
Ability in English or French


Are you in need for more guidance? Get in touch with us.

Our experts will provide you the assistance from the scratch

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address to be the first to know.
Don't Worry! You will not be spammed